Thursday, March 3, 2011

Things to do in Vancouver: Vancouver Flea Market

One of my favorite things to do on a nice sunny day is to grab a nice Chai Latte and stroll from Commercial Drive to Main Street. Somehow I usually end up at Vancouver Flea Market, I love this place because it is one of the few places you can find amazing vintage jewelery and little knick knacks. One of my goals is to reduce consumptions and reduce waste. I try my best to find knick knacks and jewelery to rework at the Flea Market before I purchase brand new.

Vancouver Flea Market is only open on the weekends from 9-5 and it is always packed whenever I go there. There are always amazing goodies to be had. You have to roll up your sleeves, pick through the piles of goodies and find your treasure.

IMG 20110219 00043 Things to do in Vancouver: Vancouver Flea Market

If you are a vintage treasure hunter, this is an amazing place to be. Check out these vintage cameras! The great thing about this place is you can negotiate – don’t low ball, know when to walk away and negotiate respectfully.

IMG 20110219 00042 Things to do in Vancouver: Vancouver Flea Market

Look at the jewelery selections that can be had and reworked!!!

IMG 20110219 00041 Things to do in Vancouver: Vancouver Flea Market

I hope you take a day over the weekend and visit Vancouver Flea Market to find goodies or if you have goodies hanging in your house, you can rent a booth for only $30 a day!  There is over 30 000 square foot with 365 tables and customer count of approximately 4000 person a weekend so come on down.

http://www.vancouverfleamarket.com/

Posted via email from Virtual Assistants